Problem due to pill
I actually had a fun with my partner last friday and after that i consume i pill Saturday night , since consuming. I pill i have a sensation of vomitting and nausea and bloating which is lil being cured as i have taken pantosec for it But still slight headache is there . I am having pain in my belly region seems like menses will come ,but it nit coming ,cramps and backache Also today when i check the discharge ,it was in a water way ,it was not thick the way it should have to Is there any side effects No such vomitting came till now And i had my menses last nov end and dec starting Height, Weight

I pill can disturb the menstrual cycle Avoid I pill and take some definitive contraception Now wait and watch if persists, visit a gynaecologist for thorough evaluation