Problem about my mole
I m confused that is it mole or what please tell me is it mole or what and which type of mole it is???
153 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Looks like compound nevus but confirmation can be done only by histopathology.Best way to remove this is punch excision followed by cosmetic suturing.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Moles on scalp meaning Meaning of facial moles What do suspicious moles look like
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.