Probably Fissure
For the last two and half month I m suffering from pain in anus while passing the stool. In 2009 I had the problem of fissure and after medication it was recuperate. But now I am feeling increased pain. I m taking food precautions but if stool is bit hard the it pains a lot. Also using sitz water. Pls advise what to do

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Its result of winter n ur diet, digestion.. it must exmined by ayurvedic ksharsutra expert or surgeon. Trust me ayurveda offers amazing outcome(*conditions apply) in such issue, by transforming dietary pattern i.e. warm buttermilk, black resins, suran, dudhi, and ur doing great i.e. seitzs bath with local application may camper mixed coco oil... Ayurvedic Matra Basti will also serves best. If its sever spasm n skin is hurting u then consult ksharsutra expert nr by u. Who will share u further about management
Hey, medical management gives temporary relief , take plenty of liquid , avoid spicy food items , apply local anesthestic to that area ,pain subsides for a while . Anal spicnterotomy is a choice of treatment in this case ,consult surgeon and get it operated.