Private region

At the private region there is forming of white patches which gets peeled off and its hurts badly and causes more itching.Its been almost three to four months contacted various doctors but still no solution for me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Private region

Hi. Greetings. This could be due to a fungal infection but I can't say for sure without seeing. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.