Private parts
About a year ago i was diagnosed some infection on my penis the infection got treated and got away but now i can not pull back the foreskin on my penis - is there a cream i can use to get back the elasticity of the foreskin or surgery the only option and if we can use cream what is the name of the cream to be used
14 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. well am afraid there is no such creams available... you to need to get operated..kindly consult a gen surgeon...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?