Private part issues

One of my friend has shared his story with me about issues he is facing with his private parts...his one testicle has increased in size since 3 to 4 years back usually people's get pain while facing this issues please anyone suggest good treatment for him
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

He might be suffering from hydrocele, just to know what is the issue get USG scrotum done. As per the report we can help u with treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?