Private part bleeding
My gf and i were having sex and then suddenly something happened and she started bleeding. There was a cut near her shelter near vaginal opening in the inside area. Is this a serious matter? How to heal it? Please suggest some remedies.
995 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is unclear exactly where the bleeding is coming from. It can be from the area called the fourchette which is near where the labia meet posteriorly. Rarely it can come from tears near the urethral opening. Sometimes this happens because of inadequate lubrication. Other times just trauma with fingers can cause it. if it has settled, you need not do anything more than avoid intercourse for a week or so. If it continues to bleed or burn or cause pain its better to show a gynaecologist. For next time, you can use lubricant liberally and if you do use fingers remember to be gentle. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.