Private area itching

My wife having this problem from last 10 months. We already visited 5 to 6 different doctor but not get cure and still itching problem is continuing.. He is fed up by this and can any doctor in pune who is expertise in itching problem mainly private area itching. so we can take advise for the same.. Thanks in advance
views-icons 109 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. itching in there could be a fungal issue. and fungal problems are very east to treat. is there white discharge, curdy or creamy in nature? if yes, then that confirms it. or it could be even a local infection. get it checked out by a gynaecologist and she'll be able to help you out. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?