Itching on private parts
My husband private part area was always itching ,he daily scracth the part and it becomes redness and pain he takes treatment and the doctor gives soap and cream .when he use the cream that day he. Won't get itching he stopped to apply cream again the same problem we want the permanent solution
1405 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Your husband is probably having either a fungal infection or an eczema. He needs to be examined by a dermatologist. You will also need to carry the cream that he was using. If he has an eczema antifungal creams won't be very effective and if he has a fungal infection creams given for eczema (which contain steroids) will decrease the itching but make the infection spread. Appropriate treatment can be given after making a diagnosis. Please visit a dermatologist near you to get accurately diagnosed and treated. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.