cardiologist-icon
Pricking pain in chest
Hello Doc, I've pricking pain in the chest. It is not very intense. I experience this when I'm walking on treadmill or climbing stairs. I'm 24/25 years old. Last week I consulted doctor for discomfort in chest, and it was said because of Acid reflux. Please advise. I also had pressure in neck and shoulders. It lasted only for few minutes.

Dr. Ashwin M Daware
Cardiologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
please take this pain seriously and get yourself evaluated by cardiologist as early as possible. Age is not a criteria anymore for giving any protection from heart disease. I have done Angioplasty for heart attack for 24 yr old.