Pricking like sensation on foot
There is a pricking like sensation on big toe of my right foot from January 2021 1 . I got checked for uric acid levels the report was normal 2 . I got checked with mri scan and foot appeared normal in report 3 . Still the big toe of my right foot gives me pricking like sensation while walking and it swells with unbearable pain while on rest 4 . I am attaching my reports in this

For full guidance, prescription and follow up, take an instant consult or paid consultation via what sapp on 9999x104x408

Contact me on practo for detailed treatment and prescription.
Please get checked your Thyroid Profile