Pressure in eyes.

I am using specs nearly 8 years and my power is_2.75 in left and_3.75in rite. Now the problem is the doctor from vasan eye care told me that my eye is in pressure and I want to do surgery.but I am not willing to do.and also I have cylindrical power..is lasik is good.? R I continue with specs.tell me about the pressure treatments..

Doctor Answers (2) on Pressure in eyes.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello Pressure. N lasik are two different issues U can go for lasik If u want to get rid of glasses for cosmesis
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, what pressure is it glucoma where intraocular pressure is increased or strain on eyes? People live with 2 - 3 power ,if you are not willing to undergo surgery that's fine ,you Consult another opthalmologist and go according to his advice. . LASIK is a surgery where laser is used to alter the curvature of cornea . For that you should not wear spect for some period of time . You discuss on further details with opthalmologist.