Presipitation

I have observed my body precipitate a lot. Due to which my body odour is very bad. Please suggest how to prevent this

Doctor Answers (2) on Presipitation

Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti Mumbai | Trichologist
Hi. Body perspiration is a good sign. When sweat evaporates from body ... it cools the body. It is body's mechanism to combat increased heat. When you allow the sweat to remain on your body for long then it attracts bacteria, fungus and other germs to grow on them. These germs release certain chemicals which make your sweat smelly. I will advise you to take bath 2 to 3 times a day. wipe the body dry. Use a deodorant on smelly areas like underarms directly, wear maximum cotton clothes and change your clothes once you remove them from body.
Thanks for the query. Excessive perspiration is sometimes normal to happen with certain individuals. However conditions related to this like a thyroid dysfunction, Diabetes mellitus and increased blood pressure should be ruled out. I suggest you to meet a physician for getting an evaluation and trying to find a cause to the situation. If we find a cause, addressing that should help you. Sometimes we dont find a cause and then symptomatic treatment can be started. Hope it helps you Dr Mk Agarwala