Prepone periods
I got my periods last month on 4 Dec n I alwys gt my period 1 week prior frm d date...I vl b travelling to rajasthan at d end of dis mnth n I vl gt my periods mostly at dat tm only...I dnt wnt to spoil my trip as I gt lot stomach pain during dat tm...can I prepone my period so dat I cn gt my period early n I cn njoy...

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune

It's better to postpone the periods because a heavy dose is required to prepone which is not recommended. U can start tab. Meprate 10 days before ur period date and continue it till the time u want to postpone
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, you can't prepond periods but you can always postpone them. If you know u get your periods around 21 days interval you can expect period around 25th of this month. So from today only you can start yourself on OCpills one tablet daily from today itself (2nd or 3rd generation), (provided you don't have anything like hypetension, DM, Migraine ,)and continue till the time you want to delay periods. In between if you feel you r spotting or so you can double the dose. All the Best!
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, there is no medicine to prepone periods , only medicines available to postpone even those medicines causes harmonal imbalance and delays next alters menses over period of time ,consult gynaecologist