Preoxtine and oleanz side effect
Hi doctor, I am writting this for second opinion.i am under treatment for hypochondria anxieties and taking preoxtine 25mg and oleanz 2.5 mg a day since 1 month. I am feeling dizziness randomly in day. Feel like unable to balance anything. I am very stressed due to this. Recent CBC tests showed mild increase in rcb count also. Does this medicine cause any side effect ok blood profile?? How can I stop dizziness and side effect of this medicine. Attached latest cbc report. Please suggest

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issie/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
If you are so dizzy, oleanz can be stopped. CBC won't have relation with this medicaton
You can stop olanzapine, continue with paroxitine. Your increase in RBC could have many reasons, smoking is one of important ones.
Monitor your RBC count and Hb
consult on practo for any other information
Olanzapine and paroxetine can both lead to sedation and weight gain. Increased RBC count u likely
consult for discusion