I started masturbation at the age of 16. I used to do it thrice a day for 6 months. I reduced it after that. I used to masturbate without ejaculation sometimes. When I was 18 I consulted a doctor he prescribed me a course of addyzoa and some multivitamins with some injections. He also gave me a course of Musli plus too. The results were found for a short period of time. Now I have started to face the same problems again. Another doctor has provided me with a course of tentex royal and confido . I am taking this for a week but no results r found. I'm stressed. Should I undergo any tests. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Prematureejaculation

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.., all these are herbal medications ,cannot say anything on those ,frequent masturbation can cause premature ejaculation . Masturbation should not become an addiction for a person. Testis require some time for production of sperms. And also is nor produced daily . You stop masturbation for a moe and see..