Prematureejaculation

I started masturbation at the age of 16. I used to do it thrice a day for 6 months. After dat i reduced it. But sometimes I used to do it but not ejaculate. When I was 18 I consulted a doctor he prescribed me a course of addyzoa and some multivitamins with some injections. He also gave me a course of Musli plus. The results were found for a short period of time. After that I went to another doctor and he gave me a course of confido and tentex royal. I have been taking this for a week but no results found. I am stressed. Should I undergo any tests. Please help
views-icons 48 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello, all these are herbal medications ,cannot say anything on those ,frequent masturbation can cause premature ejaculation . Masturbation should not become an addiction for a person. Testis require some time for production of sperms. And also its not produced daily . You stop masturbation for a month and see..