Premature hairfall

I am having hairfall problem and my scalp is getting visible day by day due to this i am in a big trouble...i have consulted many is been almost a year from i have taking treatment like lotions shampoos and tablets but all in vein.i am really fed up with all this...hope this comes out to be helpful...

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature hairfall

Hi. You are suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll need to continue the medications that you are on and may also need finasteride. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Also discuss the option of PRP therapy when you See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.