Premature grey hair
I have 45 premature grey hair.please help me to prevent them. And also i feel sleepy all time . I am not able to wake up early morninh

It may be hereditary or due to nutritional deficiency. Hereditary early greying has no effective remedy. Avoid excess of salt, sour and spices in food helps to an extent. Avoid tea and coffee and have a glass of full cream milk instead.
Hello there...I can understand your concern. White hair occurs due to 2 main reasons. One is hereditary. If it's due to hereditary, then no treatment will help it. You have learn to live with it. Secondly it can be due to vitamin deficiency. In such a case, supplementing with the required vitamins might help the cause. But it will take about 4 to 6 months to see the treatment. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will examine you and then treat accordingly.