Premature grey and thin

I'm 26 Year Old. I'm too much worried. First prob. IsMy hair are thin. Second prob. my hair are greying. Please tell effective solution for thin hair and premature grey. And tablet, lotion or else.

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature grey and thin

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is l not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multifactorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala  New Delhi