Premature ejection
Hi doctor, i am suffering from premature ejection and low sperm count too, stamina also go for toss, can u guide me for the same and some one suggested me kohinoor gold plus tablets so can i take that or what should I do. I am getting married in next 20days so pls help me for the same.

Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Thane

Ur problem is permanently cuer by ayurvedic treatment

Hello, I understand tour problem. Do not use any pills for stamina trombone on you're still too young to use those. To increase the stamina you can workout, swim, gym etc.. To last long in bed you need to keep cool and calm, kick out the stress by doing things you like. Thank you