Premature ejaculation

Too much fade up from this pe. I hardly hold for 30 sec to 1 min. I m so nervous. I m unable to satisfy my partner. I m too shy to how should I visit doc. Plz help
views-icons 19 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well there is nothing to feel shy about.. actually it's a common problem which every man faces at one point of time...you need to exercise,maintain good habits,quit smoking if you do...we also need to know if you are any regular medications...do not worry ..you can also consult a surgeon or a sexologist if available...do not hesitate..it's a common issue and is curable...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?