Premature ejaculation
Too much fade up from this pe. I hardly hold for 30 sec to 1 min. I m so nervous. I m unable to satisfy my partner. I m too shy to how should I visit doc. Plz help

Hello.. Well there is nothing to feel shy about.. actually it's a common problem which every man faces at one point of time...you need to exercise,maintain good habits,quit smoking if you do...we also need to know if you are any regular medications...do not worry ..you can also consult a surgeon or a sexologist if available...do not hesitate..it's a common issue and is curable...