Premature ejaculation
Sr duralast 30 mg can cure premature ejaculation permanently or for sometime only After few hour of taking medicine. Any addiction of this medicine occur in the patient

Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html
Its just temporary solution.. If u need permanent solution then start proper herbal medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. To increase stamina for sexual activity
for further information consult me privately
Take proper knowledge about this first share details history of masterbation sexual activity and health chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Avoid duralast. Lot of side effects.