Premature ejaculation
Sir, I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Whenever I am having intercourse with my partner, I get excited and ejaculate instantly. Due to this reason I ask one of my friend about this problem so he suggest to take musli power xtra develop by kunnath pharmaceutical. Sir is musli power safe? Please tell me.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Musali is one of best medicines for this But it should be pure ayurvedic one Also there are number of ayurvedic medicines for this problem So ask this on private questions section Eat balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables are tender