Premature ejaculation ...

Premature ejaculation ...not even set my mood for sex.... I am doing masturbation since longtime.... Before i was very good in all activities

Hello, Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation. In your case prolonged masturbation could be the cause as overmasturbation leads to early ejaculation. Stop masturbation ,divert your mind , hangout with friends, avoid watching sexually stimulating videos
Dr. Jolly Arora
Sexologist 35 yrs exp Jaipur
PE is not contoll ed this way. It needs to be dealt with medicines and educating the patient how he should practice sex so that in time to come he does not require medicines to cope with Premature ejaculation. My advice is as solution is not straightforward so better take a valid opinion and advice of a specialist .