Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation nd erectile dysfunction ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... n... ...

Premature ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction both are fully treatable. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
There are ways and means to over come this problem need few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency etc
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
Take homeopathic med. Acid phos 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days
take proper knowledge and treatment for you consult online with me