Premature Ejaculation
I used to do Masturbation once in two three days..But my Ejaculation comes within 2-3 mins. My parents are trying to get me married.But I am not sure if this is a big issue and if its possible to rectify before marriage.Please suggest as I need to decide according to the suggestion.. to get married or not. If there is any medicine to cure. Please suggest that too. I am not in India now. So tell some medicines if possible to procure from US if possible

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Great, sure moving on path of life is always welcome go ahead.
Bedroom technique needed to be mastered
Engage in cardio exercise workout n nourish well. Ayurvedic Panchkarma Therapies n Vajikaran therapy offers amazing outcomes in issues share by u