Premature Ejaculation

I'm suffering from premature ejaculation. To whom I should consult a) Urologist, b) Sexologist, c) Psychiatrist
views-icons 107 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
U can go to ayurveda consultant for cause of root treatment..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?