Premature Ejaculation
I have premature ejaculation problem, can't able to satisfy my partner, I am fearing the this could not be affect our relationship. Please give me the suggestion or medicine, and my penis not getting upwards, it's always getting downwards, even I am in good mood also, I think understand ji my problem, I am waiting for ur reply. Thank u
14 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult a sexologist for complete evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?