Premature ejaculation
I have posted earlier about premature ejaculation. Thanks for ayurveda doctor has suggest me some medicine below:- Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. My question is i have lactose intolerance problem. Can we take this medicine in others way means without milk. Please suggest me urgently..i am waiting for your positive response.

You can try soy milk if you have lactose intolerance and if that's not possible try diluted yogurt,it will cause less intolerance. If above of the things don't work you can always use plain water.
maintain healthy lifestyle and diet.
use the power of yoga and meditation.

+165
Chat with a doctor
Hello there..... I went through your query..... I can understand your concern...... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...