Premature ejaculation
I have been experiencing premature ejaculationfor over two years and I can not satisfy my sexual nor my partners desires. It is very embarrassing and depressing. I also urinate very frequently and my life is in a mess because of this. It takes less than a minute or two for me to ejaculate or many times less than that.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+180
Chat with a sexologist
Staying longer in sex is possible in two ways: 1. Through medical treatment 2. Natural methods. The first consists of oral medication consisting of safe ayurvedic herbal drugs and topical ointments for external application. They will help you improve your ejaculatory latency (time it takes to ejaculate). They provide relief from the problem within a short span thus helping restore the missing pleasure and satisfaction for both partners in sexual life. However, the effect of drugs never last long, leave alone a life time. That is where the natural methods come into picture. In the natural methods of ejaculatory control we help you understand what exactly is causing premature ejaculation (PE), assist you in identifying the triggers, and then teach techniques to control ejaculation. These methods are easy and safe but take longer to learn. Once learnt they could give a lifelong benefit. The whole program may last from 4-12 weeks, depending on how fast you learn and master the techniques. Guidance will be provided as and when needed within this period to help you gain control. Best wishes. Dr. Poosha
Early ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also can delay ejaculation. Also any associated erectile dysfunction will also have to be treated. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy.