Premature ejaculation
I'm suffering from Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. is there any treatment available for this
203 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Yes it's treatable, consult a sexologist for complete male sexual function analysis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
4/5 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.