Premature ejaculation
I am suffering from Premature ejaculation (Early Discharge). What is the total cost for whole treatment. How many days this treatment will go? Can I see results after treatment ?

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

You can take Tab. Tadalafil 10 mg twice in a week after dinner for 1 month. Then take Tab once in a week for 2 nd month. Along with it you take Tab Dapoxetine 30 mg after dinner for 21 days daily. If after 2 months problem persists we will do further tests. You can also try vacuum erection device exercises, device you can get from sexologist.