Premature ejaculation

I am suffer from severe premature ejaculation semen comes soon within 10 seconds when masturbating .and also leak of semen when thinking of sex  watching movies  what I do?

Harisha N L

Medical treatment for premature (early) ejaculation includes several options. Any serious primary medical condition (eg, angina) should be treated; for the purposes of the following discussion, the male is assumed to be healthy, and premature ejaculation is assumed to be his only problem. In addition, any accompanying erection problem (eg,erectile dysfunction) should be treated; various methods are available, and excellent success can be expected. Accordingly, treatment of concomitant erectile dysfunction (ED) is mentioned only in passing. To achieve the best outcome, the female partner should be included as fully as possible in the treatment and counseling sessions. Pharmacologic therapy may include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or desensitizing creams...consult psychiatrists with your partner they will help you