Premature Ejaculation
I am 35 yers old non alcoholic, non smoker and physically fit. I have suffering from Premature Ejaculation. At the time of intercourse, due to over excitement I am not able to hold for a minute and it happens every time, so that I cannot satisfy my wife. I am very much upset about my problem. Please suggest me.
106 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kedar B. Kulkarni
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune
Seems there are some.anxiety issues. Shirodhara treatment will to overcome these issues along with some internal medication.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.