Premature Ejaculation

Hi, I am 29 years old Male. I am facing premature ejaculation. I do get excited and my erection is good. But the issue is I ejaculate in few seconds, may be you can say in 10 seconds. When I masturbate the ejaculation is long compare to penetrate sex. But when I get excited and masturbate I come very soon hardly 5-6 strokes. I do not have any sexual diseases. So what medicine should I take?

Harisha N L

Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation...if no improvements medical treatment needed..Medical treatment for premature (early) ejaculation includes several options. Any serious primary medical condition should be treated; for the purposes of the following discussion, the male is assumed to be healthy, and premature ejaculation is assumed to be his only problem. In addition, any accompanying erection problem (eg,erectile dysfunction) should be treated; various methods are available, and excellent success can be expected....Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.