Premature Ejaculation
Hello Doctor. I recently got married. Until then, i was not sexually active. Now i feel that i am not able to last long in bed. My wife never complained about it as she loves me a lot and is been very cooperative. But now i am concerned if i will be able to keep her happy in the future. Please advise if some basic medication will help or if i have to add some kind of diet to improve myself. I have done some research on the internet but still confused. Need some expert advice. Will appreciate your kind response. Thank you very much in advance.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Great, shared well, initially Anxiety n nervousness leads bed life, Be n maintain proactive fitness on ground, Have milk after sexual activity by adding 5gm seeds of Tulasi/Holy Basil, sabja, Talimkhana, rest can be at AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city for Vajikaran therapy
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

You take your dinner 3 hours before go to bed. And take homoeo med. Nux vomica 200. Before sleep for 15 days