Premature ejaculation

Doctor i have problem of premature ejaculation. When i try to get intimate with my partner, i ejaculate in very few seconds. Sometimes i feel the problem of erectile dysfunction also. Wht shud i do
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Apply Lox 2 % gel on glans before sex.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?