Premature ejaculation and low sperm cou
I used to ejaculate too fast with in 2 minutes and the count of sperm is to low. I have 1 baby boy. But m not satisfied with my intercourse timing&count.i am not involve in any harmful activities like smoking, drinking, tobacco nor any Chinese food. I eat only home food Plz suggest me some good medication.

Hello, more information is needed to evaluate your problem with a suitable solution... I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day. 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
I have best treatment for this
Hi don't worry PE performance Anxity have few underlying causes need to know few more detail history
chat through online private chat for counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now
eat well sleep well exercise
Dear Sir, Your sexual timing is too less. I understand how this would impact you mentally as even after doing sex you and your partner are not satisfied. For the sperm count how did you determined that your count is low? Did you get any tests done? If yes then kindly share the reports. It’s good to know that you don’t consume alcohol or smoke or tobacco. But along with lifestyle modifications you would also need some medications to help you get your issue resolved on long term basis. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved. You can contact me either online or in person would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
It's seem more like you have premature ejaculation and non satisfaction with intercourse you can be help both by medication and therapy.
evaluation by psychiatrist or sexologist