Premature ejac,erect dsyf

I usually get exicted during foreplay with my gf and ejaculate within 4-5 mins.Even if we kiss on lips for few mins i get excited and ejaculation happens.I was with my gf and we were having foreplay and i was hard,when i tried to put a condom i ejaculated.Dis all happened in 5-6 mins.I was going to have sex for the first time.When we tried to have sex after 2 hours i was not able to get hard,as i was thinking abt y i was not able to be hard and maintain the erection.In morning while bathing i was hard again.Its been 2 days now and i am constantly thinking about it,as why i was not able to stay hard and why i was not able to get erection 2nd time.I tried masterbating today,but had semi erection and i ejaculated.I am on medication for Urinary tract infection since 1 month,due to which i find it difficult to masterbate as it pains in groin and i feel the urge to urinate every 20 mins approx.I used to get hard while masterbating b4 dis incident.So what can be d issue. I am really worried.

Doctor Answers (2) on Premature ejac,erect dsyf

Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
For premature ejaculation :
Have good sleep,  do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour.
Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening.
Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food

Take tab. Manmath Ras....
tb.. Pushp dhanva Ras  ...
nd tb pooranchndra ras 
one tab. each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk..

See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally

Hay, buddy nothing wrong with it. Its technique to be learned n mastered and boosted by diet n medicines.
Cardio workout exercise plays vital role to maintain n reverse if u have any issues.
cowmilk especially after sexual activity by adding seeds of Tulasi sabja Talimkhana Jayfal saffron Kamal kakadi shallow fried dates,shingada will add amazing outcomes
Else consult Ayurvedic doctors or college Hospital in ur city for Vajikaran therapy