Pregnency related

My last lmp date is 25th may 2016, height is 5.5 and weight 82kg. diabetic fp-226,pp-286.all other reports are normal.is there any effect on my baby for this over weight and diabetic?plz suggest.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

IN PREGNANT PATIENTS HAVING POOR GLYCAEMIC CONTROL THE CHANCES OF ANAMOLIES AND LARGE WEIGHT BABY INCREASES. BUT ITS THEOROTICAL. KEEP A TRACK ON YOU BLD SUGAR LEVELS AND GET A TRIPLE MARKER TEST AND A FULL ANAMOLY SCAN AT THE RIGHT TIME
Dr. Vipul Patadia
Internal Medicine 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Do self monitoring of blood glucose by glucometer as follows *Fasting *Prelunch *Post lunch 2 hour *Pre dinner *Post dinner 2 hour Keep tabular chart of measurement for regular interval Consult your physician for better titration of your current diabetic treatment either OHA or INSULIN
Dr. Avijit Basak
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello, thank you for your queries. I think you should repeat test of sugar and if this report are same then treatment for diabetes will be required, and try to maintain at normal range. You can contact me later for that or other problems. Thanx.