Pregnant or not?

My home pregnancy test kit is positive, pathology report of urine & blood is +tive . Beta HCG blood report say's 4th week of pregnancy, but when ultrasound/sonography was performed nothing was seen inside the uterus , says d doctor. My gynaecologist is telling me to wait for next 10 days. If my periods doesn't come within next 10 days doctor suggested me for another round of sonography. I was never a patient of PCOD but dis time d radiologist is saying I can c poor follicles in ovary now converting to cyst :-/ , so it's producing HCG, giving u a false positive. All dis is frustrating, plz guide me what could b the possible reason for missed period and positive urine test & increased HCG in blood.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnant or not?

Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Obstetrician
Hi, in all likelihood you are having normal early pregnancy. I advise you to listen to your doctor and wait patiently for next 10 days. All features of pregnancy even ultrasound takes time to show. Good luck to you