Pregnant or not??
Hello doctor.. My last Lmp was on 28th Aug n now when go for a home test its negative.  I had already experience miscarriage in my first pregnancy and now this happens. Please guide what to do??

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. I can understand your concern. It is important to see your gynaecologist who can reassure you and guide you with planning your pregnancy and instituting the right diet and medications when doing so. Miscarriage is very common and happens in 1:5 pregnancies so one miscarriage does not affect your chance of having a baby. If it happens more than twice it needs investigating but even then 90% of the time nothing is wrong and chances of pregnancy are over 80%. Delayed periods can be due to different reasons though pregnancy is the commonest. Your doctor can help you with this and reassure you. best wishes