Pregnancy.
Today my doctor advised Me to take mvista emcure tab,taking folic next d,normoz,lupigest to be inserted vaginally, had iui on 13sep,m I pregnant? My husband cannot ejaculate inside that's y we opted for iui, rest all good..

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

You should do urine pregnancy test after 14 days of iui means on 27th or 28th. If positive do blood test beta Hcg. Consult doctor with reports. If urine pregnancy test is negative, there is no significance in taking progesterone, instead you should stop progesterone and wait for next cycle.

Hello....... Missed period is a sign of pregnancy, when you miss period you consult doctor and doctor order for urine pregnancy test.. Beta hcg is harmone which can be detected during pregnancy.. That's is the procedure of pregnancy detection. Consult your gynaecologist.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Do a urine pregnancy test on 14th day post IUI treatment. You can also get a beta hCG test done to rule out whether you are pregnant or not Have you missed your periods? If yes then you are likely to be pregnant. Consult your gynecologist. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre, that offers a wide range of gynecologist services and ensures a successful treatment, for further evaluation.
Consult a gynecologist