Pregnancy threats.
My wife is pregnant from last 7months . From start to till everything is better but yet doctor said water level is low I.e 9 which required 12. So please suggest which food is good for increase that level.

Hello.. Well there is nothing like diet to increase the amniotic fluid level...continue having protein rich diet..drink adequate water...taking adequate rest is important now....what ever she feels like eating let her eat...do not worry... thank you
Dr. Nisha Bhargava
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
9 is not so low . Tske plenty of oral fluids . Argipreg sacche and alamine forte and get sugar and torch test done