Pregnancy test
Kindly suggest the best time to take a pregnancy test. Today is the second day of missed period; though I am not sure as the first day of my last period was 13th. My period date does vary with 2 days but I have unusually prolonged slight breast pain and back pain, and tiredness as well.

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Do urine pregnancy test 4 to 5 days of missed period.
urine pregnancy test cn be done on day 1 of missed periods. Although its good to do it with morning urine sample but u cn do it nytime also.