Pregnancy Test
Hii.. I went with my gf for pregnancy test before periods... and the test was negetive.. 3weeks ago we had unprotected sex... i am not sure about her pregnancy... as the test was negetive but she is missing her regular periods... i m afraid that she might be pregnant.. what i should do next..?? it's really urgent...Please help us.....!!!!

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...try to calm yourselves first. Unfortunately you haven't mentioned after how many days of unprotected sex, she got the urine pregnancy test done. No need to worry. urine pregnancy test usually becomes positive 6-10 days after sexual contact. So it is usually done 10 days after missed regular period. Also urine pregnancy tests are 99% accurate. There is a chance of false positive. So it is better you consult a obstetrician as soon as possible for further tests.