She is pregnant and this happened around 25 days ago. What has to be done ? What are the contraceptive suggested ? And the procedure for the same
views-icons 19 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello . Well you can use condoms as contraceptive measure but I'm not sure if this is what you want to ask... if you don't want to continue the pregnancy you can go for dilatation and evacuation procedure...kindly consult a gynaecologist ..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?