Pregnancy related issues
I last had my periods on the 12th of April,16 which goes for 5days. Heavy the 1st day and gradually becomes light by the 5th day. I had unprotected sex on the 24th of April, 16 and me and my partner tried the pull out method. My partner being 100% confident that he has immense self control and assures of the fact that I won't get pregnant. He is against taking pills, so i have not taken any contraceptive pills but I am starting to worry. What are the chances that i could get pregnant ?

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

Coitus interruptus is not a safe method.there are still chances to get pregnant.infact you hv done unprotected sex during the most fertile period that is between 10th day to 18 th day of menses.so you should take contraceptive measures.after all its your body and ur life that will be ruined after pregnancy.