Pregnancy related
I have two children's boy and girl I'm happy. With them but it's my wish that I want to get pregnant with twince baby boys please help me what should I do
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Gender determination is not in hands of doctor...this is a chance ok
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?